Along with a discussion of the efforts that are gathering steam to oppose a constitutional amendment to raise the sales tax from 6% to 7% and a few other current events, we will be presenting a video about Walter Williams at 7:00 pm at our January 28, meeting at Leon's Family Dining on Michigan Ave.just east of Telegraph.
This video was first presented on public television and is an interesting autobiography as well as a primer on economics.
I was lucky enough to attend a dinner at which Mr. Williams spoke and he distributed videos to those in attendance.
Please extend an invitation to your friends and family. I have seen the video and I think that everyone will enjoy it.
Trump and Mamdani appear friendly after ‘wide-ranging’ meeting at Gracie
Mansion - The Guardian
-
1. Trump and Mamdani appear friendly after ‘wide-ranging’ meeting at
Gracie Mansion The Guardian
2. Live updates: Mamdani discusses midterms,...
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment