Monday, May 31, 2010

This Video Says So Much



When I was thinking about what I could say about those who have given so much for our country and her people, I received this video in an email. I am grateful every day for those who have had the courage to to stand up for our freedom and have done so much. I am also reminded that we have a responsibility to remember and honor those dead and alive. We have to insure that their effort have not been in vane.

Remembering is not enough. We must do our duty as citizens to ensure that freedom rings from coast to coast. We have an obligation to preserve our way of life and defend our nation against enemies foreign and domestic as well. Maybe we will not be required to use a gun, but we have other responsibilities which must be met.

Remember and pray for them and our country today and everyday.

No comments: