Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pig Passion

I could not wait to post this. I found it to be incredibly funny.
I now know why Redford's Supervisor Miles Handy "oinked" every time Mr. Perk the nine foot pig went past the park where he was holding his pro Dillon Rally. He loved pigs just like Loraine Bobbit loved her husband.


Speaking of funny, I who as a child took something from a store and had to go back and pay for it because my conscience bothered me, have been served and must go to court on May 5th. Apparently, I deceived all of the stupid voters of the 17th district, who obviously don't know their own mind and should be grateful to have our elected officials fleece them. I am supposed to have hired deviants from Detroit to twist their arms to sign a petition. It will be interesting to see them try to prove the impossible. Why? Because it is not true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is--I'm glad that I don't live in Redford and have to pay the Supervisor's or police officers salaries through my tax dollars. The administration in Redford doesn't think we live in the good ol' U.S.A..

On the other-hand they would have done Hitler proud if they were among his jack-booted thug Gestapo.