Thursday, September 30, 2010

United Nations Nonsense



What an oxymoron. The United Nations is anything but united. Every time we get involved with them we get the short end of the stick. It is not bad enough that we pay most of the freight, we now have less and less influence. I don't know about you but I am getting sick and tired of getting taken advantage of and having to stand there and take it.

That is why I have placed a link to the National Association for Gun Rights petition on the Wayne County Taxpayers Association website. I know that in these hard times you may not choose to make a contribution, but please sign the petition.

I used to laugh at people who talked about one world government. No more. The crashing of the money supply around the world due to debt and greed has me convinced that at least some people are working together and not for our benefit. Control should come from the people not the other way around.

No comments: